23 June 2011

First Look at 'The Hobbit'

Entertainment Weekly just posted three official photos from 'The Hobbit' film(s), courtesy of director Peter Jackson. The photos include Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins, Sir Ian McKellen as Gandalf, and Peter Jackson on set with Martin Freeman.

Photo Source: Entertainment Weekly. Photo Credit: James Fisher

Notes Peter Jackson:
''There's no way you can pace yourself for shoots like these. When we were going through the schedule for The Hobbit, I felt a terrible drop in my stomach when I saw that we'd be shooting for 254 days. We're only 12 days short of The Lord of the Rings even though we're only doing two movies. When I saw that, I had to sort of pick myself up off the floor and carry on.''

Read the full article at Entertainment Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment