18 May 2012

My Tolkien Collection: Argonath Paperweight

It's been awhile since I've posted any photos from my Tolkien collection, so here you go! I stumbled upon this gem in a comic book shop last summer; unfortunately, Lord of the Rings memorabilia has long become scarce, so most stores have jacked the prices up to insane figures. I believe I paid about $30 for this Argonath paperweight by ToyRocket (they were about $14.95 when they first came out), but in all honesty, it was worth it. I think I spent about $100 on memorabilia during this particular "shopping" trip.


Pardon the stray piece of hair :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
    We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
    All the best,
    Diane
    info@coollectors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Gross. Though, the hair probably would have blown off the desk years ago if it wasn't, you know, covered with a paper weight.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...