25 December 2013

Happy Holidays!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for visiting my blog and following me on Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/etc. I have "met" so many wonderful people this year, had some pretty lively debates and discussions, and have received a tremendous outpouring of support and encouragement from so many of you. It is an honour to be amongst such an incredible group of people.

I look forward to posting more regularly now that the holidays (and my crazy work schedule) are winding down – I promise I haven't forgotten about those two book reviews; nor will I fail to post my review of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (as soon as I've seen it, of course).

And, most importantly, I look forward to continuing the friendships I've already made, as well as making many new ones in 2014.

I wish each and every one of you a very happy holiday!

Ich wünsche euch gesegnete Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!

メリークリスマス! 新年おめでとうございます

С Рождество́м и С Новым годом!

Feliz Natal e próspero ano novo!

Cheers,
Britta xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm late, but we already wish each other Merry Christmas in every possible way :) <3

    ReplyDelete