In 2015, LOTRO's story will continue through Osgiliath and Minas Tirith – the latter being my ultimate "must-see" location. In addition to these new areas, several updates throughout the year will bring players closer to the Ephel Dúath and the dark land of Mordor.
- The ability to imbue level 100 Legendary Items
- More focus on group content; new instances and Roving Threats
- Identification and adjustment of some of the more persistent bugs in game, to enhance players' overall experience of the game
- New episodic content, which releases a little at a time, like an episodic TV show
- Improved server transfers and other upgrades to encourage players to migrate to the more populated servers; additionally, European servers will be moved back to the EU
- (Potentially) a new PvMP map in Osgiliath