For the Lúthien in your life:
- Silver Bag End door necklace ($69): Badali Jewelry
- Emeralds of Girion earrings ($55): Badali Jewelry
- Nenya ($99): Badali Jewelry
- Silver One Ring ($86): MyPrecious Fantasy Webshop
- Sterling Silver Evenstar Bracelet (on sale, $179.96): Hobbit Shop
- Arwen's Evenstar Pendant (on sale, $143.95): Hobbit Shop
- Galadriel's Flower Necklace (on sale, $71.96): Hobbit Shop
For the Beren in your life:
- Tree of Gondor Adult Bathrobe ($89.95): Hobbit Shop
- Hobbit T-Shirts ($24.95-$39.95): Hobbit Shop
- Baggins Cufflinks ($119): Badali Jewelry
- Men's Nenya ($109): Badali Jewelry
- Dwarven Ring of Power ($199): Badali Jewelry
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor ($49.99) at most video game retailers
Not Into Fancy Gifts or Extravagant Celebrations? Here are some fun and inexpensive ways to spend Valentine's Day with your special someone:
- In lieu of gifts or fancy dinners, this is the perfect time to (re-)read JRR Tolkien's The Lays of Beleriand. Among many other wonderful poems, this volume contains "The Lay of Leithian", which tells the epic love story of the mortal Beren and the Elf Lúthien Tinúviel, a tale which occurred long before that of Aragorn and Arwen.
- Have a movie marathon at home. Bake some Tolkien-inspired goodies, like lembas bread or cookies decorated as your favourite Tolkien characters.
- Make a meal inspired by your favourite race or character.
- Go for a walk – explore your surroundings and look for places that remind you of Middle-earth.
- Play some video games – such as The Lord of the Rings Online – together. There's nothing like partnering up with your significant other to take down the armies of Sauron!