25 June 2015

Thrór's Key from Badali Jewelry

I have been a huge fan of Paul Badali's Tolkien products since I bought my first Lord of the Rings replica (the gold-plated One Ring) in 2004; last December, I purchased the silver version of the One Ring and fell in love all over again. Not long after receiving that ring, I made another purchase: Thrór's key – inspired by the book and not Peter Jackson's films. Personally, I love this interpretation so much more.

As you can see, the key fills the length of my palm and is amazingly detailed. The inscription is the same as what appears on Thrór's map: "Five Feet High the Door and Three May Walk Abreast. TH TH". I was completely awestruck when I received my purchase.

Thrór's map and key.
Wearing my favourite necklace!

Once again, I am itching to buy more! Next on my list is the Elfstone necklace – I'll be sure to post lots of pictures as well as a review when the time comes!

Be sure to visit BadaliJewelry.com and MyPrecious.us to view (and purchase) more Hobbit and Lord of the Rings themed products! And if you're attending San Diego Comic Con or GenCon, be sure to visit Badali booths #532 and #663, respectively.

Related Posts:

Merry Christmas to Me! (my review of the silver One ring)

3 comments:

  1. My boyfriend just purchased this for me from Baldali at GenCon last week. I love it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend just purchased this for me from Baldali at GenCon last week. I love it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing piece. So nice of your boyfriend to purchase one for you - enjoy! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...