15 November 2015

Collecting Tolkien: Housing Decorations

This week, I found even more unique Tolkien-related items; Etsy, which I have only recently started using, is a treasure-trove of goodies! You can find a wide variety of items priced for any budget. Several of my friends and family members have given me gifts purchased from Etsy, and I have been impressed with all of them, so that tends to be my go-to source when I'm looking for something new and interesting.

This week's theme is housing decorations. Each week I'll try to come up with a different theme of Tolkien-inspired finds!


60th Anniversary Lord of the Rings Wood Clock (Etsy)


'Never laugh at live dragons' woodburning (Etsy)

 Pyrography Thror's map (Etsy)

Tree of Gondor stained glass box (Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...