11 January 2016

Goodbye Landroval; Hello Arkenstone!

After four years of playing on the Landroval server, and some careful deliberation, I decided to transfer all of my characters over to Arkenstone. For those of you who are also on the latter server, I have updated the 'LOTRO' tab on my homepage to reflect the transfer and include all of my characters, should you ever need a questing buddy or any other kind of assistance.

I have almost always played solo, and recently have found my interest in the game dwindling. I would love to start playing with other people again, so it is my hope that this move will open some new doors and introduce me to some new friends.

With the exception of two, all of my toons are in my alt-kinship, "Use Well the Days"; so if you see me in-game, don't hesitate to say hello! I want 2016 to be the year where I get most, if not all, of my alts to the level cap; and I can't do it without friends!

Looking forward to some exciting 2016 adventures,
Britta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...