01 January 2016

My Tolkien Collection: Collection Space

The first entry in our photo challenge is collection space. My Tolkien collection takes up a lot of space throughout my home, so fitting them all into one photograph (or even one collage) is impossible.

Instead, here are some highlights of my collection space: one of several bookshelves, my statue & jewellery cabinet, and the top of a second bookshelf, which functions as a table fit for holding excess toys. I'm currently looking for some additional bookshelves and glass cabinets, as my collection has expanded even more since this photo was taken – I'm at the point now where I just have piles of books stacked on the floor, and that's no way to take care of them!

http://instagram.com/tolkienbritta

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my #TolkienCollection!

No comments:

Post a Comment