29 March 2016

Tolkien Collection Haul – March 2016

I know the month isn't over just yet, but I've done so well this month that I felt compelled to post about it today.


In case you can't see the items clearly, here's a list of everything:
  • The Hobbit (75th anniversary, pocket edition)
  • The Hobbit (deluxe pocket edition)
  • Tolkien: An Illustrated Atlas
  • The Fall of Arthur
  • Hobbits, Elves, and Wizards: Exploring the Wonders and Worlds of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
  • The Hobbit (illustrated by Jemima Catlin)
  • The Two Towers: Creatures movie guide
  • The Silmarillion (illustrated by Ted Nasmith)
  • A Tolkien Scrapbook
  • The Return of the King (illustrated by Barbara Remington)
  • A Look Behind the Lord of the Rings
  • The Hobbit
  • The Tolkien Reader
  • The Complete Tolkien Companion
  • The Silmarillion
  • Unfinished Tales
  • The Lord of the Rings one volume (movie tie-in)
  • The Lord of the Rings one volume (hardcover)
  • Smaug Funko Pop! vinyl figure
  • Tauriel Funko Pop! vinyl figure
  • Hobbit Love Letter game 
  • "Hoppit" t-shirt
I'd say these items were equal parts gifts and splurges. My birthday was yesterday, and my family members found some items I still needed in my collection! I just ordered a slew of books from AbeBooks last night, and pre-ordered The Story of Kullervo from Amazon, so those should be here in a week or two (they'll be the start of my April Tolkien haul!).

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my #TolkienCollection!

No comments:

Post a Comment