02 April 2016

New Tees from Pop Up Tee!

I'm a sucker when it comes to buying t-shirts from Pop Up Tee; every now and then, I peruse the website to see what new designs are available. While I was in love with every design they currently have up, two really stood out: Hobbit Nightmare and Starry Middle-earth – I had wanted the latter for awhile, but waited too long and it disappeared from the site last time.  Now that it was back, I couldn't miss out on it a second time!

Hobbit Nightmare
Starry Middle-earth
Most impressive was the fact that I ordered these two shirts about two days ago, and they arrived earlier this morning. They felt a bit starchier than other shirts I have ordered, but once I took them out of the packaging and tried them on they immediately began to soften up. I didn't want to take them off!

**A tip for Pop Up Tee shoppers: be sure to try multiple queries in the search bar in order to see all available designs; I usually try the obvious Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, but sometimes typing in specific characters' names will bring up even more results.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...