30 April 2016

Tolkien Collection Haul – April 2016

This month I went a little overboard with my online purchases; but once I put everything together, it didn't seem as excessive as I thought!


Top shelf:
  • "Hobbit Nightmare" t-shirt
  • The Return of the King
  • Unfinished Tales (Unwin)
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Der Herr Der Ringe film trilogy
  • LEGO LOTR 3DS game
  • Gandalf figure
  • Pippin bobblehead
  • "Starry Middle-earth" t-shirt
  • The Story of Kullervo
Bottom shelf:
  • The Hobbit & The Lord of the Rings in traditional Chinese characters
  • The Lord of the Rings from Modern Classics
  • Le Seigneur des Anneaux (1970s)
  • Le Seigneur des Anneaux (2000)
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Rough Guide to The Lord of the Rings
  • The Two Towers (50th anniversary edition)
  • Smith of Wooton Major
  • The Silmarillion (Unwin)
  • The Hobbit (movie tie-in)
  • The Hobbit
  • The Hobbit (Unwin)
  • The Hobbit (movie tie-in)  
----------
Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my #TolkienCollection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...