07 September 2016

Celebrate Bilbo's & Frodo's Birthday with Badali Jewelry!

For the entire month of September, Badali Jewelry has discounted all of their Hobbit and Lord of the Rings merchandise in celebration of the birthdays of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins! If you've been thinking about buying any of their items, now is certainly the time!


If you follow me on other forms of social media – particularly Instagram – you'll notice I post about them A LOT! That's because I have been a loyal fan since my first purchase back in 2004. I cannot recommend their products enough. Before I discovered Badali's products, I purchased a number of rings from the official movie sites; and now, having bought most of Badali's Middle-earth rings, I can tell you that the latter is far superior. You can just feel the love and attention to detail that goes into each individual item; not to mention it's nice to own some bling that is inspired by the books and not the films. I really like their interpretations of the Elven Rings of Power.

I've posted about some of their items here on my blog; feel free to read up on some of my entries if you need a little help deciding what item(s) to get!

My Badali Jewelry Collection
Smaug Ring and Arkenstone Necklace/Earring Set
Thrór's Key Necklace
Gollum Gold One Ring Necklace

I'm currently trying to decide what I want to buy next; I'm torn between the Dwarven Axe necklace and adding two tracer bands to my Nenya ring. But then I also want the Elfstone... and the Arkenstone... and obviously everything else...

Be sure to follow Badali Jewelery on all of their social media platforms:

Facebook: Badali Jewelry Specialties, Inc.
Instagram: @BadaliJewelry
Twitter: @BadaliJewelry
Website: BadaliJewelry.com
YouTube: Badali Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...